Embedded Software Programmer
Are you ready to join a fast-moving, highly motivated startup team and improve the lives of
people with disabilities? If so, we want you on our team at 6Degrees!
We have created a wearable AI device based on motion recognition technology to help
individuals with hand-related disabilities access smart devices and regain their digital
independence. Our technology also enhances physical therapy with measurable, real-time
results to enable ability-based practice.
We are seeking a software programmer with an embedded orientation who brings an
innovative approach thinks outside the box and believes that technology should be used for
the greater good.
• At least 3 years of professional experience in software development using C++/C
programming in an embedded environment
• Knowledge of algorithmic or physics principles
• Knowledge of the Arduino IDE
• Knowledge of BLE communication protocols
• Develop high-quality, well-documented code
• Analyze and maintain existing software applications
• Design scalable, testable code
• Identify and fix programming bugs
• Design and implement logic-based commands for use in hardware-based
We can’t wait to meet you!